1. Most (but not all) Vita Daily Media Inc. contests/giveaways are sponsored by a second agency and administered/run/managed by Vita Daily Media Inc. Contest start and entry dates are usually (but not always) posted on the contest post itself, on Vitadaily.ca and/or on any corresponding social media posts. Contest start and end dates adhere to Pacific Standard Time (PST).
2. All Vita Daily Media Inc. contests/giveaways are open only to Canadian residents who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of Vita Daily Media Inc., and sponsoring advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Contest/giveaway entry rules change on a per-contest/giveaway basis. Please read contest/giveaway rules carefully to ensure manner of entry is correct for that particular contest/giveaway. In most (but not all) cases:
– No purchase necessary to enter or win. Only an email address/Instagram like/blog comment/Twitter follow/Facebook visit or something of the sort (again: please read rules carefully for the contest you wish to enter) is required. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.
– Contest is open to legal residents of _____________ who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of Vita Daily Media Inc. and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
– _______ winner(s) will be chosen at random. The odds of winning may or may not depend on the number of entries received, depending on individual contest rules. The winner will be sent an email and will have five (5) days to respond. If no response is received within five (5) days, another winner will be chosen. Administrators are not responsible for prize fulfillment nor for any technical failures. Winning entry will be verified. A list of winners will be displayed on the giveaway widget on the original contest post.
– Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+ are in no way associated with Vita Daily Media Inc. contests/giveaways. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to tweets and Instagram posts) must be PUBLIC to be eligible. If you sign up for newsletters as entries, you must confirm your subscription for those entries to count. A reply to the winning email is required within five (5) days before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.
– Residents of Canada may be required to enter a skill-testing question to claim their prize.
– Residents of Canada in most cases will be required to provide their full name, mailing address, email address and phone number in order to claim their prize.
– Administrators and sponsors reserve the right to publish winner’s first name and last initial.
– Contact information for Vita Daily Media Inc., if applicable, can be found in the contest text via website links. Retail value of prizes may or may not be listed in the contest text.
Images included in the giveaway post may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.
4. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+ are in no way associated with Vita Daily Media Inc. contests/giveaways. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to tweets and Instagram posts) must be PUBLIC to be eligible. If you sign up for newsletters as entries, you must confirm your subscription for those entries to count. A reply to the winning email is required within five (5) days before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.
5. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
6. Vita Daily Media Inc. is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in a contest/giveaway. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Vita Daily Media Inc. All entries become the property of Vita Daily Media Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
7. Vita Daily Media Inc. will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by email within five (5) days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms (outlined below) within ten (10) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway, as well as agree to the Terms and Conditions relating to Vita Daily Media Inc. contests/giveaways, within ten (10) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners.
8. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Vita Daily Media Inc. and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Vita Daily Media Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. Any taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
9. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Vita Daily Media Inc. may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Vita Daily Media Inc., its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Giveaway.
10. Vita Daily Media Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in a contest/giveaway. Vita Daily Media Inc. is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of a contest/giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Vita Daily Media Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of a contest/giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of a contest/giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in a contest/giveaway or any attempt to obtain further information concerning a contest/giveaway.
11. Vita Daily Media Inc. reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to a contest/giveaway or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair a contest/giveaway; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate a contest/giveaway, for any reason, including if, in Vita Daily Media Inc.’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Vita Daily Media Inc.’s control destroys the integrity of a contest/giveaway or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of a contest/giveaway or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
12. Vita Daily Media Inc. also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a contest/giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Vita Daily Media Inc. deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, a contest/giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest/giveaway, Vita Daily Media Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest/giveaway in whole or in part.
13. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A CONTEST/GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
15. Personal information gathered by Vita Daily Media Inc. will be used for the purposes of administering the contest/giveaway, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
16. Contests/giveaways are subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Vancouver, British Columbia.
get more out of vita
Sign up for one, or sign up for all!