1. Canadas first Marimekko
store in Yaletown had us seeing stripes for days.
2. You were sold on the fashion-forward lines at 212,
and the fashion model owner didnt hurt, either.
3. Everybody needed a guilty pleasure, and our five favourite celebrity
gossip blogs definitely did the trick.
4. You picked up last-minute holiday gifts (and a little something for
yourself, we hope) at sweet online boutique Lavish
5. We couldnt wait for fall to slip on sweaters from local line Kersh.
6. The line-up outside Holts said it all: this
eco-chic it bag by Anya Hindmarch was a hit.
7. Fashionistas flocked to Vancouvers hottest fashion secret: Erin
Templetons Chinatown boutique.
8. It seems everyone wanted a little something extra in the bedroom,
hence the popularity of One + Only
stretched canvass headboards.
9. Cheerful totes from local Ellis
Designs were a spring hit: we predict the same in 2008.
10. Sprucing up the sheets was as easy as EQ3.