Summer means ditching the dining room table for a nice patch of grass.
Enjoying a meal alfresco is as easy as a walk in the park:
1. Pick up a stylish little backpack
with bamboo cutlery at www.picnic-basket.com ($88.95).
2. Planning a seven-course gourmet meal? Tape a list of what youre
packing on the fridge, that way you wont forget the essentials like
3. Keep your thermos at the perfect temperature by pre-heating it with
hot water for hot soups and cooling it with ice cubes for cold soups.
4. Packing strategically isnt just reserved for travelling. Last courses
should be at the bottom of the bag, so you dont have to unpack
everything at once.
5. You may be tipsy, but your wine shouldnt be. The ingenious Steady
Sticks keep bottles and glasses upright no matter how bumpy the
terrain (from $24.95).