Bespoke Market is back in Squamish this fall from November 11 to 13 and shoppers can explore, discover and purchase from a highly curated selection of handcrafted, artisanal items such as jewelry, art, ceramics, slow fashion, hand-picked vintage clothing, wellness brands and craft foods and beverages.
Shopping local to support community is at the heart of Bespoke, a market intended for discerning shoppers who purchase with intention and seek both unique and sustainable items in equal measure. A highlight, for those looking to update their winter wardrobes, is sure to be the variety of vintage clothing shops as well as handmade and sustainable apparel brands that are planning to showcase their wares. Bespoke Market is proud to feature some of the top artists, makers and small shops within the province with vendors travelling as far as the Okanagan to share their wares.
Tickets for the Bespoke Market experience include a VIP shopping experience, including an early-entry shopping hour from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. on November 11 with shopping tote filled with four to five items as well as access all weekend. Early bird pricing for the entire three days is available online for $12 per person or Saturday and Sunday only for $7 per person. Guests are also welcome to pay $5 cash at the door.
Bonus: we have a prize pack valued at over $400 including admission for you and a friend to explore Bespoke Market at the Railway Museum of British Columbia, a re-envisioned and inspirational space for shopping and discovering B.C.’s best community of creators. See details below.
Win! A 2022 Bespoke Market Prize Pack!
Congrats Donna S. of North Vancouver, BC, who will receive a 2022 Bespoke Market Prize Pack, including:
- Admission to Bespoke Market November 11-13 for two. Valued at $10.
- Instagram @thebespoke.market
- One-of-a-kind glazed mug in owl by Bird Ceramics. Valued at $50.
- Instagram @bird.ceramics
- Signed and framed 11 x 14 moon phases print by Art of Marina. Valued at $125.
- Instagram @artofmarina
- Skwalwen Botanicals Self Care Set: This Set brings together 3 Skwálwen products for a deeply nurturing self-care experience: Kalkáy Wild Rose Facial Oil, Mimts’ Restorative Hand Balm + Nekwentsut Rose+Nettle+Mint Tea. Valued at $92.
- Instagram @skwalwenbotanicals
- One pair of Rosaseven period underwear of choice between high rise, thong, cheeky or bikini. Valued at $59.
- One Mountain Necklace handcrafted by Siiri and Stone. One of her most popular designs, this necklace is the perfect accessory for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Valued at $84.
- Instagram @siiri_and_stone
Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.